Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between Donald Duckworth and LA City re Westchester BID 2015"

See other formats

Re: City council committee on homelessness

Subject: Re: City council committee on homelessness
From: Fred Sutton <fred.sutton@lacity.org>

Date: 07/21/2015 02:55 PM

To: Donald Duckworth <duckworth.donald@gmail.com>

Hi Don,

The Councilman has been taking the lead on this issue and is on the committee.
I have worked in depth on this issue in the district. If you want to talk further on
what is going on throughout the district, resources etc, give me a ring.

The first meeting took place on 6/18 http://www.lacitv.orq/citv-qovernment
/elected-official-offices/citv-council/council-and-committee-meetinqs/council . The

next one is scheduled for some time in august but I do not believe it has been
set. It is no longer and Ad Hoc committee and will be meeting twice monthly.

Bellow is everything the Councilman has done to take action on this issue,
statements motions etc

http://www.llthdistrict.com/homelessness

Pac Pali Homeless Task Force
https://www.facebook.com/PacPa I iHTF?fref=nf

Kind regards,

Logo5-web.

Frederick Sutton

Field Deputy: Westchester, Playa Del Rey & Playa Vista
Councilmember Mike Bonin
City of Los Angeles

310-568-8772 | www.llthdistrict.com

Sign Up for Mike's Email Updates

Download the City of Los Angeles MyLA311 app for smartphones!

Android Downloa

MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay connected with
their local government. With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services are just a few taps away.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 2:38 PM, Donald Duckworth

1 of 2

08/15/2018 09:55 AM

Re: City council committee on homelessness

< duckworth.donald(a)qmail.com > wrote:

Isn't Mike on the referenced Council committee? What is the status of the
committee's work? Is there Minutes that reflect their discussions? I'm trying to
reach out for some help in resolving some of our local issues. Much of it seems
to be systemic dysfunction that has resulted in record numbers of homeless
individuals. It seems like a legislative response / correction is needed. What's
Mike think?

2 of 2

08/15/2018 09:55 AM